⚒️ Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited is pleased to announce it will be attending PDAC 2024 – the world’s premier mineral exploration and mining convention in Toronto, Canada from March 3-6.
Our Chairman Mark Stowell and Company Secretary Keith Bowker will be present at Booth #3242 at PDAC to talk all things Copper, Manganese and Lithium, and the opportunities Southern Hemisphere Mining has across its portfolio of projects in Chile.
Chairman Mark Stowell said he is keen to attend PDAC 2024 and to showcase the Company’s flagship Llahuin Copper Project.
“Southern Hemisphere is pleased to be able to showcase the Llahuin Copper Project as it moves towards a long life copper mine in the Coquimbo region Chile.
Our recent drill results including 156m @ 0.51% CuEq from surface are starting to demonstrate its potential.”
Last week, the Company released the first round of results from expansion drilling at Llahuin – further expanding the scope of the already 680,000t CuEq resource.
Southern Hemisphere Mining will also be attending and presenting at The Chilean Mine Ministry Seminar, scheduled for March 4 (9am to 1pm) at The Delta Toronto (across from the convention centre where PDAC is being held) – presented by Cesco and Chile Explore Group.
- The first round of drill results of the 2023/24 drilling program are encouraging, indicating substantial exploration upside in the scale of the Llahuin Copper-Gold-Moly open pit style deposits
- Better intercepts include:
- 156m at 0.51% CuEq from surface in 23LHRD027, including 82m at 0.67% CuEq from 46m and 26m at 0.75% CuEq from 48m.
- 136m at 0.47% CuEq from 42m in 23LDRD028, including 32m at 0.66% CuEq from 100m.
- A new structural interpretation and revised drillhole orientation are proving to be effective.
- Compilation and 3D modelling of the results are confirming the new interpretations, indicating that mineralisation is open to the West and South-East.
Figure 1. Cross section through 23LHRD027, 23LHRD028, and 23LHRD033, showing reported intercepts. Note that historical holes are omitted from the cross section for the purpose of clarity, as they are oblique to the section, at a sub optimal angle to interpreted mineralisation.
Figure 2. 3D view looking northeast from Southern Porphyry (SP) to Central Porphyry, showing the scale of the Llahuin mineralising system.
Figure 3. Location map of SUH projects in South America.
We look forward to being in Toronto this March for PDAC 2024 (Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada) – the world’s premier mineral exploration and mining convention.
Date: 24 January 2024 | ASX Code: SUH | Frankfurt Exchange: NK4
Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited is an experienced minerals explorer in Chile, South America.
Chile is the world’s leading copper producing country and one of the most prospective regions of the world for major new copper discoveries. The Company’s projects include the flagship Llahuin Porphyry Copper-Gold-Moly Project, the Lago Lithium Exploration Project, and the Los Pumas Manganese EV Battery Project, all of which were discovered by the Company.
For the latest information about the Company – please visit our Latest News and Corporate Profile pages. We are also on LinkedIn and Twitter (X).