In the presentation, the company details the latest information from their three 100% owned Projects – including an operational timeline for the next 6 months.
- Llahuin Copper Gold Moly Project
- The current resource at Llahuin is in the measured and indicated category – 149mt@ 0.41% CuEq and the company is drilling to expand this significantly.
- Multiple targets refined by drone mag for potential REPEAT mineralisation
- RC Drilling Program November 2021 – with the company’s Exploration Manager now onsite in Chile to oversee the program.
Watch Chairman Mark Stowell’s interview with The Market Herald on the potential of the Llahuin Project.
- Colina2 Gold Project
- 34m @ 1.39g/t gold from 24m depth discovered, confirming epithermal style mineralisation
- 2800m RC and diamond program completed October 2021 with further results pending.
- Follow up drilling scheduled for February 2022 – Drone mag has identified a number of new targets.
- Los Pumas Manganese Project
- Mineral Resource Estimate – 23.7Mt @ 7.81% Mn (4% Mn COG).
- Multiple layered tabular style manganese occurrence with a surface expression over 3.6km in length.
- Excellent logistics and near mine infrastructure including an operating railway on license.
- In October 2021 the company presented its EV Battery Market plans for the Los Pumas Manganese Project.
Date: 25 November 2021 | ASX Code: SUH
This presentation has been prepared by Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited a.c.n 140 494 784 (“SUH”, “Southern Hemisphere” or the “Company”).This presentation contains certain forward–looking information and forecasts. Such forecasts, projections and information are not a guarantee of the Company’s future performance and include unknown risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, the actual results and developments may differfromthoseexpressedorimplied.SUHmakesnorepresentationandcangivenoassurance,guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to, and take no responsibility and assume no liability for, the authenticity, validity, accuracy, suitability or completeness of, or any errors in or omission, from any
information, statement or opinion contained in this presentation. Nothing in this presentation should be construed as either an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer tobuyorsellsecurities.Youshouldconductyourownanalysisinordertosatisfyyourselfastotheaccuracyandcompletenessof the information, statements and opinion contained in this presentation.
Competent/Qualified Person Statement
The information in this presentation that relates to exploration activities, exploration targets, exploration results or Mineral Resources, was prepared under the supervision of Adam Anderson who is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. Mr. Anderson has sufficient experience, which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration, and to the activity he is undertaking, to qualify as a“competent person” as defined in the 2012 edition of the “Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves”. Mr. Anderson has reviewed and approved the information contained in this presentation.
Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited is an experienced minerals explorer in Chile, South America. Chile is the world’s leading copper producing country and one of the most prospective regions of the world for major new copper discoveries. The Company’s projects include the Llahuin Porphyry Copper-Gold-Moly Project, the adjacent Colina 2 Gold Project, and the Los Pumas Manganese EV Battery Project, all of which were discovered by the Company.