Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited has released its Investor Presentation for H1 2021 – with RC Drilling to commence in March/April.
For highlights please see below.
To download and view the entire presentation click here for the PDF.
Perth HQ. ASX:SUH.
244m shares on issue.
No Options. No Debt. 100% owned assets.
Market Cap: $8.5m @ 3.5c.
Directors: Mark Stowell B.Bus CA – Chairman, David Frances BSc Geol (Hons), Richard Caldwell BEc LLB FFin.
Program ahead for H1 2021.
- RC DRILLING:
Llahuin Copper-Gold upside new targets Llahuin Gold –numerous new Gold targets outside of current resource.
Colina2 (9km NW) Gold epithermal- following up trenching results 2020 of up to 14m @ 2.59g/t Au.
(ASX release 18 November 2020)
- Llahuin Copper-Gold Project.
- Low elevation, close to infrastructure and the large El Espino Copper Mine development 8km West (Pucobre – Santiago listed copper producer ~A$1.3bn mkt cap).
- Six granted Concession Areas 100% owned covering ~14 kmsq, multiple deposits hosting a current resource of 149mt @ 0.41%CuEq, (incl. higher grade core of 60Mt grading 0.50% CuEq) -428kt Cu; 597koz Au + Mo.
- Substantial upside growth potential in new Cu-Au targets and high grade near surface gold mineralisation.
- Colina2 Gold Project.
- Gold Upside – Located 9km NW of Llahuin. 100% owned concessions. Could provide high grade near surface gold feed.
- Drilling program to test gold results in trenching up to 14m @ 2.59g/t Au (ASX release 18 Nov 2020)
- 800m RC program in March.
Chile the Top Place to Explore.
Copper and Gold Upside
Southern Hemisphere History
- SUH originally listed TSX-V.
- Dual listed on ASX 2009 -Los Pumas Mn deposit.
- Acquired the Llahuin project 2011-copper prices +$4/lb.
- Discovery holes [email protected] 0.75%CuEq from 2m, then drill-out and maiden resources.
- 2013-14 copper price collapse, funding tight.
- Company put into hold pattern, delist TSX.
- 2020, new Chairman and new geological consulting team-instigated detailed review of all results and geophysics (continuing)–
- New copper and gold targets –Llahuin.
- Colina2 prospect noted a ~1km gold in soils overlooked.
- 2020 Colina2 trenched, best of 14m @2.59g/t Au (ASX Release 18 Nov 2020).
- $2m raised Dec 2020 @2.5c.
- Two new directors 2021.
- Drilling commencing March 2021- Llahuin and Colina2.
This presentation has been prepared by Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited a.c.n 140 494 784 (“SUH”, “Southern Hemisphere” or the “Company”).This presentation contains certain forward–looking information and forecasts. Such forecasts, projections and information are not a guarantee of the Company’s future performance and include unknown risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, the actual results and developments may differ from those expressed or implied. SUH makes no representation and can give no assurance, guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to, and take no responsibility and assume no liability for, the authenticity, validity, accuracy, suitability or completeness of, or any errors in or omission, from any information, statement or opinion contained in this presentation. Nothing in this presentation should be construed as either an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. You should conduct your own analysis in order to satisfy yourself as to the accuracy and completeness of the information, statements and opinion contained in this presentation.
Competent/Qualified Person Statement
The information in this presentation that relates to exploration activities, exploration targets, exploration results or Mineral Resources, was prepared under the supervision of Adam Anderson who is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. Mr. Anderson has sufficient experience, which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration, and to the activity he is undertaking, to qualify as a“competent person” as defined in the 2012 edition of the “Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves”. Mr. Anderson has reviewed and approved the information contained in this presentation.
Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited is a successful copper-gold explorer in Chile, the world’s leading copper producing country and one of the most prospective regions of the world for major new copper discoveries. ASX: SUH.