Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited is an exploration company focused on the discovery and exploitation for large tonnage base metal opportunities in South America. The Company's objectives are as follows:
- Progress the Llahuin Copper/Gold Project to feasibility study stage with the assistance of strategic partner Lundin Mining Corporation.
- Establish a dominant land holding position in the mining jurisdiction around the Llahuin Copper/Gold Project, namely the Combarbarla Region.
Add value in the near term via an aggressive exploration program targeting:-
- a large stand alone copper project on the Chitigua concessions, located 100 kms north of Calama with the assistance of a Tier 1 Mining company partner
- numerous other projects including Mantos Grande
- Progress the Los Pumas Manganese Project and finalise environmental approvals and feasibility study.